October 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Collaborative is proud to partner with The SAM Foundation, the great folks who brought ASIST to us earlier this year.
In an effort to increase awareness of suicide and to increase the number of gatekeepers in our community, we encourage everyone to attend a QPR class.
This Gatekeeper course is taught in a clear, concise format using the latest in educational technology and practices. The course takes approximately one hour to complete.
KEY COMPONENTS COVERED IN TRAINING:
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
Participants can sign up HERE