June 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
This training from the Georgia State Child Welfare Training Collaborative focuses on the impact of complex trauma on behavior and development, and helps participants identify strategies for working in a school setting with children who have experienced trauma.
- Child Trauma: Definitions and Types of Trauma
- How Trauma affects Children and Youth
- Overview of Impact of Trauma on the Brain
- Managing Physical and Psychological Safety for Children in a school setting
- Strategies for Educators to Enhance Child Well-being and Resilience
CEUs and POST hours available.