- This event has passed.
Trauma 101 – Virtual Training
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
This training from the Child Welfare Training Collaborative at Georgia State University focuses on the impact of complex trauma on behavior and development, and helps participants identify strategies for working in a school setting with children who have experienced trauma.
- Child Trauma: Definitions and Types of Trauma
- How Trauma affects Children and Youth
- Overview of Impact of Trauma on the Brain
- Managing Physical and Psychological Safety for Children in a school setting
- Strategies for Educators to Enhance Child Well-being and Resilience
CEUs and POST hours available. Register HERE.