EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE AND RESOURCES FOR THOSE AFFECTED BY THE RESPONSE TO COVID-19
- Cobb County School Social Workers ContactsSee document for information and contacts.
- Access to Meals for Cobb StudentsGuest Emily Hanlin, the Executor Director of Cobb’s Food &…
- Attento Counseling Covid-19 Mental Wellness ResourceEven though times are uncertain, you don’t have to go…
- Financial assistance for domestic violence survivorsThere are many financial assistance resources that are offered to…
- EnterateCuanto más sepas más podrás educar.
Cobb Collaborative is a membership of non profit organizations, local government, businesses, faith-based organizations, educational institutions, professional organizations, associations and citizens who share ideas, expertise and resources to meet the needs of Cobb County. The Committees of CC are community partners who provide oversight to the organization. The Councils of CC are structured groups of community partners which carry out the mission, vision, goals and strategies of the councils. They represent topics the members collaboratively address to affect change.
August 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
August 17 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
August 19 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
August 20 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
August 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm