The Cobb Collaborative offers free training, resources, and networking opportunities to the nonprofit organizations in our county. We are a membership of nonprofit organizations, local government agencies, businesses, educational institutions, professional organizations, and citizens who share ideas, expertise, and resources to improve outcomes for children and families in Cobb County. Join us
We are a proud partner of Census 2020! The once-a-decade population count affects your representation in government, determines how much funding your community receives, and provides data to help you plan for the future. If you would like to receive materials from us to place in your lobby, office or meeting space, or if you have an event where we can exhibit, please contact us!
- Your NonProfits Final Checklist Before GivingTuesday!
- Google.org Impact Challenge Georgia
- 26th Annual Human Services Luncheon Award Recipients
- Tallatoona Senior Heating Assistance Program
- Issues Forum Highlight: Child Care Challenges in Georgia
Receive our newsletters and notice of events in Cobb County.