EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE AND RESOURCES FOR THOSE AFFECTED BY THE RESPONSE TO COVID-19
- Cobb County Open House to share information on rent and mortgage relief programsThe Cobb Board of Commissioners approved $6 million in emergency…
- ResilienceWe often hear this word and different thoughts come to…
- Funding and Resource Opportunities for September 2020The Georgia Center for Nonprofits has an expansive list of…
- To support infant development, states can encourage parents to read, sing, and tell stories with their childrenDid you know that one of the best ways to…
- Powder Springs FUMC Offers Community SupportHousehold items are available for those in need.
Get Out the Vote!
September 21 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
September 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
September 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
September 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
September 25 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm