Cobb Collaborative Events: Week of January 10, 2022
Happy Monday, everyone! Here is a look at upcoming events with Cobb Collaborative.
Tuesday, January 11
- 10:00-11:30AM – Community Resiliency Model (CRM)®: The primary focus of the Community Resiliency Model (CRM)® is to re-set the natural balance of the nervous system. CRM’s goal is to help to create “trauma-informed” and “resiliency-focused” communities that share a common understanding of the impact of trauma and chronic stress on the nervous system and how resiliency can be restored or increased using this skills-based approach.
- 12:00-1:00PM – Lunch & Learn – “Decrypting Cryptocurrency – Are You Missing Out?“: Cryptocurrency is at a market cap of over $2 trillion, and crypto donations are on the rise. Come to this session to learn about crypto and how your 501(c)(3) public charity can easily accept crypto support in cash for free and without additional legal/accounting hassles.
Wednesday, January 12
10:00AM – 12:00PM – H.A.S.T.E. (Homeless Awareness Strategy Team Effort): Bi-Monthly opportunity where nonprofit, government, faith, and community leaders serving those in poverty and homelessness meet to discuss and impact inequality in housing and shelter needs in Cobb County. We will meet virtually until further notice. Questions? Contact Irene Barton at email@example.com
- January 18, 8:00-9:00AM – Marietta Cobb Early Learning Initiative
- January 19, 9:00AM – 12:30PM – Trauma 101 – Understanding the Impact of Trauma on Children
- January 19, 1:30-5:00PM –Brain 101 – Understanding the Impact of Trauma on the Brain
- January 19, 5:30-6:30PM – GAVA – Volunteer Motivations Across Age Groups
- January 20, 8:30AM – 12:30PM – Connections Matter
- January 27-28 – ASIST Training – Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (2-day workshop)
- February 1, 8:30AM – 12:00PM – Resilient Cobb Summit