Cobb Collaborative Events: Week of October 25
Here is a look at upcoming events with Cobb Collaborative:
Tuesday, October 26
- Coffee with the Collaborative, 9:00AM – 11:00AM
Please join us for an opportunity to learn about your member benefits, network with other nonprofit leaders, and learn what the Collaborative is up to in 2021. Please help us plan by RSVP’ing by clicking HERE.
This is an open forum discussion and networking opportunity. Coffees are held quarterly in locations around the county. We would like to thank The Insurance Connection for sponsoring our Coffees this year
Location: Community Room at LiveSafe Resources – 48 Henderson St SW, Marietta, GA 30064.
Thursday, October 28:
- Connections Matter, 8:30AM – 12:30PM
Every day connections are more important than we ever believed. Science tells us that relationships have the power to shape our brains. Relationships help us learn better, work better, parent better. When we experience tough times, they help us heal. With each connection, we develop a healthier stronger community.
This training is designed to engage community members in building caring connections to:
• Improve resiliency,
• Prevent childhood trauma, and
• Understand how our interactions with others can support those who have experienced trauma.
Registration, coffee & light refreshments from 8:30am-9am. Training begins at 9am
- Thursday, November 18: Connect Now – Community Presentation, 4:00PM- 5:00PM
- Wednesday, December 8 : Fourth Quarter General Membership Meeting, 11:30AM – 1:15PM
- Thursday, December 9: Workforce Partners Council, 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- Wednesday, December 15: Children & Families Strategy Team, 11:30AM – 1:00PM