- This event has passed.
Resilient Cobb Summit 2023
February 7 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Our Resilient Cobb Summit returns on February 7, 2023. C
This half-day symposium will focus on promoting strong mental health in early childhood to create lasting resilience. Come join us to learn, share best practices and help to build a more trauma-informed and resilient Cobb community.
- 8:30-9:00AM – Registration and networking
- 9:00AM – 12:30PM – Symposium
Key note speaker will be Dr. Douglas Bell, Professor of Early Childhood Education at Kennesaw State University. Panelists include:
- Dr. Douglas Bell, Professor, KSU Bagwell College of Education
- Dr. Allison Garefino, Clinical Director of Children & Family Programs at KSU
- Bridgette Washington-Collier, Early Education Community Partnership Coordinator, DECAL
- Christine Ramirez, Director, Emily Lembeck Early Learning Center, MCS
- Kaleigh Raulerson, Program Director, Cobb Collaborative
NOTE: As of January 26, we have reached MAX capacity for this event. To be added to our waitlist, please email Irene Barton.
We are GRATEFUL to:
- Resilient Georgia for their sponsorship of this event.
- Cobb Community Foundation for hosting the event for us in the beautiful Wellstar Community Room at the Cobb Chamber of Commerce.