Mind Your Mind Speaks Podcast: Episode 41
In this episode, you will hear a conversation between Cobb Collaborative’s Executive Director Irene Barton and Sandee Panichi, Deputy Director at Cobb Senior Services.
- Cobb Senior Services celebrated 50 years of service to our community’s residents in 2022 and the entire team is excited about what the future holds. Sandee is passionate about helping seniors find their “place” in this next phase of their lives.
- Seven senior centers
- Community health & education unit
- Share the Care (financial assistance for those who qualify)
- Tools for Caregivers
- Meals on Wheels (delivered 81, 591 meals in 2022)
- Veterans Connections
- In-home services & Respite care
- There are various opportunities to volunteer and/or give back to seniors. If interested, call 770-528-5355 and speak with Andrea.
- Sandee’s book recommendation – Breaking the Age Code by Dr. Becca Levy